Big Boss: Bigg Boss 14 Fame Arshi Khan Tests COVID-19 Positive

 Bigg Boss's life arshi khan got corona virus, recently a fan kissed on his hand

Big Boss Arshi Khan

(Bigg Boss 14 Fame Arshi Khan Tests COVID-19 Positive) Corona cases are increasing rapidly in Maharashtra. The effect of Corona is now clearly visible on the lives of TV stars.  Some time ago there was news that TV choreographer Shantanu Maheshwari has got corona virus.  Meanwhile, Arshi Khan, who has entered as a challenger in Bigg Boss 14, has also revealed his illness

Arshi Khan has also been hit by the corona virus. Arshi Khan himself has given this information. Sharing a post, Arshi Khan wrote, 'Last day I had a corona test done at the airport. My corona report came back positive. I have been seeing symptoms of corona since last day. All those who have come in contact with me, they should get their tests done and take care. May Allah protect everyone

Must Read..Uproar over the bikini picture of Pakistani actress Saeeda Imtiaz

After this post of Arshi Khan appeared, there has been an uproar among the fans. Fans are praying for Arshi Khan's health. At the same time, Arshi Khan's family members are also able to hear this news. Talking to Times of India about this, Arshi Khan said, 'I have to do all the household chores myself. My mother has been crying since knowing my report. My mother is calling me Bhopal. I have explained to them that this cannot happen. I cannot put the health of the family at risk. For some time, I will handle everything myself.

Arshi Khan Tests COVID-19 Positive



Must Read..Sonu Sood: Such a terrible situation that Sonu Sood also became 'helpless'! Can't find beds and medicines in the hospital

Arshi Khan
is working in this web series.
 Arshi Khan is working on a web series with serial Jodha Akbar (Fame Ravi Bhatia). Apart from this, Arshi Khan is also working in a Bollywood film. Arshi Khan became very busy after Bigg Boss 14 came out of the house.


Post a Comment

Please Do Not Enter Any Spam Link

Previous Post Next Post